CHANGE YOUR CITY!
PARTY IN THE PARK
HEALING YOUR CITY
DPB & D2W PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS PARTY IN THE PARK A FREE COMMUNITY EVENT
• Honor your Mayor, Police Dept., Fire Dept., and your city’s other noble First Responders
• Concert – featuring Grammy/Dove nominated Hip Hop/Rap Artist DPB & Crew
• 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
• Fun and Games during the day for the family and entire community
• FREE food and giveaways all day long
TREAT YOUR COMMUNITY
DPB and D2W will team up with your city’s leaders to make this life changing event happen. We have designed it not only to provide fun for the family and entire community, but it’s an opportunity for the young and the young at heart to engage in activities that they might not otherwise participate in.
Our desire is to love these kids, reinforcing the idea that where they live can be safe, instill in them a positive self-image, and that they can make a difference in their own lives, their homes and communities.
Involving your community leaders, such as the Police Department, will play an important part in bridging the gap between the community and our law enforcement officers. Honoring the Mayor, Fire Department, and your city’s other noble First Responders is just as important in recognizing their support for your local community.
During the day, there will be a 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament. In addition, we have something to keep the whole community entertained, including Bingo and Bean Bag Toss with prizes awarded to all winners.
Working with local food vendors, churches and businesses, there will be free food, non-alcoholic drinks, and giveaways.
To conclude this exciting day, along with special guests, DPB & Crew will perform a free, no-cursing, electrifying concert that will be sure to please the crowd and positively impact your city!
Discover Your Destiny Pursue Your Purpose
Believe and Soar Beyond Your Dreams
DPB’s mission is to provide an enrichment program for schools serious about character education issues. His service re-identifies hip hop using dance, dramas, stories and rap music as a positive genre which promotes respect, cooperation, and understanding, while working to eradicate bullying, problems associated with peer pressure, and other difficult issues facing contemporary youth. The result is inspired youth making the best choices, discovering their purpose, and achieving their full potential.
It is estimated that about 10 to 15 percent of children and teens are depressed at any given time, and that 1 of every 4 adolescents will have an episode of major depression during high school.
Half of America’s high school seniors have tried an illicit drug by the time they graduate.
35.1 percent of 15-year-olds report that they have had at least 1 drink in their lives.
9.5 million new infections (STDs) occur each year among young people ages 15 to 24.
Fatherlessness has become an epidemic among the American teenager. Children from fatherless homes are almost four times more likely to be poor and are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse, dropping out of school, joining gangs, and suffering from health and emotional problems.
Our Solution and Purpose is:
* To promote personal integrity and honesty rooted in respect for truth, intellectual curiosity, and love of learning.
* To create a sense of duty to self, family, school, and community.
* To have respect for teachers, leadership and authority.
* To discover the importance of asking for help, and finding support through a tutor or mentor.
* To recognize the rights of others even when others may hold a different view.
* To develop self-worth rooted in the recognition of one’s potential.
* To prevent bullying, promote self-control, discipline, and pride in work and accomplishments.
* To promote the proper etiquette for social media and to eliminate cyber bullying.
* To promote abstinence and introduce the power of choices and consequences around sex, drugs, and alcohol.
* To define your Destiny, to pursue your Purpose, and Believe in your dreams.
DPB ON NORTH DAKOTA TODAY
Check out DPB during a recent visit to North Dakota Today on KFYRTV sharing alongside local police officers about an upcoming event to encourage the local youth.
“DPB is a professional outstanding young man who was able to present a message to our students concerning success and life pitfalls such as sex, drugs, alcohol and peer pressure. Students of this age need to hear this message.”
David J. Rogers, Principal Martinsburg, South Middle School, Martinsburg, WV
“DPB provided a positive and energetic program that was extremely relevant to our students. Our students simply consumed each second and haven’t stop talking about this inspirational presentation.”
David L. Rudy Principal, Martinsburg North Middle School, Martinsburg, WV
“DPB and Crew present a powerful character building program using hip hop and rap to reach young people in a way they understand. He provided an inspirational opening concert for the Youth S.T.A.R.S. Summit my organization held this summer.”
Martha Bouyer, Social Studies Specialist, Jefferson County Schools,
Founder and CEO of My Fathers House Foundation
“My students are still talking about DPB and Crew. His character education program is a must for any school.
I plan on bringing him back again.”
Barbara Schneider, Principal, Mortimer Jordan High School
Make an online donation to help DPB continue to share Christ with others.